When you need to install a bag filter for dust abatement within a company, there are a series of parameters to consider in order to evaluate the most suitable model according to specific needs. .
However, it should be noted that the use of sleeve dedusting devices ensures a series of advantages , such as:
- Net reduction of emissions.
- Reduced maintenance thanks to the efficient self-cleaning system using compressed air.
- Reduced load losses in operation with minimum consumption of compressed air.
- High durability of filter bags.
There is also the possibility of purchasing bag filters that comply with ATEX standards.
Bag filter models
HFiltration offers two models of bag filters to better meet the different needs:
- BAG COMPACT® , designed for medium-light industrial applications, available with integrated or ground-mounted fan and for air flows between 1000 m 3 / h and 13500 m 3 / h. A modular system able to guarantee excellent efficiency with emissions
≤ 5 mg / Nm 3 and equipped with a compressed air backwashing system.
- HJL BAG , fully customizable and ad hoc designed solutions, also intended for outdoor installation and for 24-hour operation. These solutions range from minimum air flows of 5000 m 3 / h and can go up to an infinite number. This system ensures high filtration efficiency ≤10 mg / Nm 3 , equipped with a compressed air backwashing system that also guarantees a prolonged life of the bags. This solution is also available in ATEX II 3D T155 version.
A complete range of bag filters designed to eliminate dust in an effective and functional way, so that the environments are clean and free of dispersed dust substances.