is a machine designed for dust removal in open spaces where capturing suspended dust is particularly difficult. Dust abatement is performed through water mist.
A pump collects the water contained in the tank and pushes it towards the nozzles that are located on the outlet of the axial fan, which is able to extend the water sprayed from the nozzles towards the area affected
The automatic movement of the FOG DUST SUPPRESSOR is made possible by means of a gear motor, which provides a swinging movement of the nozzle of approximately 25°.
Additionally, the machine is equipped with an electrical panel for start and stop and an alarm siren if the minimum limit of the water contained in the tank is reached.
A level switch inserted in the water tank is able to automatically stop machine operation so as to avoid damage to the submersible pump. In the water tank it is able to automatically stop the operation of the machine so as to avoid damage to the immersion pump.
- Handling Of Dusty Materials
- Landfill Waste
- Any open area where a great deal of dusts is generated and it is difficult to be slaughtered
- Easily abate suspended dust that is difficult to remove from an energy and economic point of view.
- Reduced water consumption: 250 l/h.
- Tank capacity: 1000 l.
- Wide pump range of operation: from 150m2 to approx. 200m2.
- A light placed on the top offers an optimal view of the defined environment even in conditions of poor visibility.
- Tank water level control with siren and level switch.